1- Studying at the faculty based on credit hours, this system is a measurement unit to determine the weight of the following things:
Curriculum at only one semester which equals
- one academic theoretical hour weekly
- Two hours of practical training weekly
2- The faculty’s council may decide studying some curricula using the system of electronic learning , the council also has the right to accredit any academic curricula by the system of the e-learning and considers these curricula part of the required credit hours to get the bachelor, after asking for the student affairs committee ‘s decision.
- The faculty accepts the secondary schools student according to the rules of the laws and Tanseek office acceptance.
- the faculty council determines the accepted numbers of students according to the suggestion of students affairs committee and the university council acceptance.
- the coming secondary school student may be accepted according to the rules which the supreme council of universities determines.
Studying duration, academic semesters and the academic burden
- The studying duration of getting the bachelor is four academic years divided into two semesters a year , the curricula and their hours are distributed according to the determined credit hours for every subject
- The academic year- is divided into two semesters every semester is 16 weeks and exams included, but registration period is not part of this duration, the faculty may also organize a summer course according to available materialistic and human capabilities and must not be less than 8 weeks
- Academic burden: every semester includes 16 credit hours to credit 22hours
- The minimum registered credit hours is 12 hours
- The maximum registered credit hours is 22 credit hours
- The used language in teaching is Arabic language and the faculty council may, after the university approval, decide teaching some curricula in English orin French
- Regarding the post graduate studies at least a part of curriculum should be taught in English or French
- To graduate and get bachelor the student must pass 135 credit hours,123 hours of these hours are obligatory and 12 is not.
- The GPA( grade point average) must not be less than 1.5.of 4 to get the law bachelor.