Solidarity fund services
- Paying the academic fees
- Purchasing books
- Support the nutrition meals
- Buying medical glasses
- Monthly financial aids for the needy students
The goals of the solidity fund
- Solve the financial problems which face the students through
- Present the social and financial aids for the needy students
- Acknowledge the needs of the students and try to solve them
How to get benefit from the solidarity fund
The needy student applies to youth care office and illustrate the kind of aid he needs , his reasons and the files which prove this.
Types of aids
- Food pones
- Medical glasses
- Provide medicine
- The academic payment of expenses or purchase the academic books
- The payment of the expenses of the hostels
The required papers and files for getting the aids
- Copy of the student and his father IDs.
- Salary breakdown statement, or agricultural holding statement if he is a farmer , or a letter from insurance office if he is working in a private sector.
- Medical certificate of the student’s father’s disease and his inability to work.
- Copy of death certificate if the student’s father’s dead.
- Statement of the student brothers if they still in the different stages of education.
- Social paper from the social unit office if it’s the first time that the student asks for help.
- Declaration that his mother doesn’t work either at private or governmental sectors.
- Report from the medical administration to determine the case of the students if he is disabled.